Monday, June 17, 2013

First day free.

Today was my first day free. And it was. Totally free. 

I spent the first part of my day in my pj's- putzing around the house- my dad would be proud- he is an excellent putzer. 

I went to my 'office' (Starbucks), the hardware store, installed countertops, and put cabinets together. 

More putzing. 

And I did some work on my new LLC. I never realized how much there is to do around this kind of thing- update the website (not live yet), register my LLC and trade name, create the LLC, order checks/credit cards, and make my first appointment with a new client. WOWZERS. Definitely not putzing. 

And then I took a nap. A good one-drool and all. 

And my day was fantastic. Truly. I was energized with my work, and excited about the future. And filled with this sense of abundance. And freedom.

More putzing to come in the next weeks. 

And more freedom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment